Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Did It - Finally!


I did it - I finally finished something! If you are not a procrastinator, you don't understand, you CAN'T understand, how thrilling it is for me to be able to say that I have finished something. My friend, Linn, has been quilting for a few years now and has dragged me along through the basics. I did a small potholder size sailboat as a beginning piece, and put together a table runner which was something called a "flip and fold" (which does not require binding on the edges). I just completed a Thanksgiving table runner with a binding and everything. What makes me even happier is that I found out this morning that my daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren will be coming for Thanksgiving after all. So, this will be one full house - woohoo!!

1 comment:

Mr. E said...

THAT'S WONDERFUL!!! Next...QUEEN SIZE QUILT!!! :) hee hee Maybe something inbetween the two!! My mother-in-law does quilts...but she also has done some fun smaller projects like pillows & wall hangings. Maybe that could be your next venture/adventure! Keep up the good work. Way to art it up!