Friday, March 13, 2009

Oh, What A Night!

So, I mentioned the benefit dinner we had last night for Peace of the City - Bart Campolo was our keynote speaker, and he was fabulous! We had 30 more people attending than we expected, and praise God, we were able to seat all of them and feed all of them. Remember the cheesecakes I mentioned in my last post? Yeah, well, after cutting and plating 320+ desserts, I decided that I would indulge and have a piece after all. [If you check my weight loss ticker to the right, you'll notice that I am still losing weight.] Anyway, there were a few pieces left, which came home with me (to be used for our next staff meeting). As I was looking at the box, I decided to check the Weight Watchers Points value for that piece of heaven I'd had earlier. Believe me when I tell you that I was absolutely sick. 12 points - yeah, 12 points. I only get 25 for a whole day!!! Thankfully, because I'd behaved myself all day, it only ended up being about 6 points over my daily allotment, which just comes off of my "weekly allowance". Whew!

No comments: