Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy January

Welcome to January - you know, the month after the holidays where everyone is sick of the cold and snow (it was nice for Christmas Eve) and just wants it to be Spring. As my darling hubby says, "We're one day closer to Spring!" I have to say, that does absolutely nothing for me - especially when I'm skating across a patch of ice on my way to start the car in the below freezing temperatures we get here in Western New York. I could cheerfully wait for Spring in, say, Myrtle Beach, or maybe Orlando. I'm sure Spring is one day closer in those locations as well. I am currently looking into going south for a long weekend to visit family. If I can work out the logistics, I may be able to convince hubby that it's a great idea. Time will tell.

No comments: