Thursday, May 29, 2008

At Long Last

Well, here it is - my first official blog post. I must add my disclaimer right from the start - I am a procrastinator by nature, therefore this could be my only post for some time to come. I am also a perfectionist, at least when it comes to my writing, and I have to say that I felt as though I would have to blog everyday - did I say everyday?? Yep, everyday. But guess what? When I find myself falling into that pattern of thinking, I remind myself that I am a daughter of the King, and it's okay not to be perfect, because there is only One who is perfect. I just needed to get started. Oddly enough, the hardest part was thinking up a title for my blog. It had to be something catchy, you know, something witty, something that says I'm not a total nerd/geek/weirdo. So, have I done it? You be the judge.

No comments: